Graphite Stain Removal
Follow these instructions to remove: Graphite
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove as much of the dry particles as possible. Use vacuum with beater bar and good suction.
- Prepare suggested cleaning solutions below, beginning with the first one listed.
- Pretest the cleaning solution on an inconspicuous spot of carpet to ensure it does not discolor or damage the carpet.
- Using only the foam, apply to surface of carpet where stain is.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the spill for at least five minutes. Do not rub foam into carpet.
- Vacuum area thoroughly using a wet vacuum.
- Rinse with cold water.
- If you can still see the stain, repeat the process until either the stain is removed or the stain no longer transfers to the cloth.
- If the stain remains, try the next solution on the list and follow the same protocol above. If the stain persists after trying each solution listed, contact a professional cleaner.
- Once the stain is removed, place layers of white paper towel on the site to absorb any moisture. Weight down the towels with a non-staining glass or ceramic object. You can let them sit overnight.
- When the carpet is dry, vacuum to restore the texture.
Cleaning Solutions for Graphite
- Mix 1/4 cup liquid dish detergent in 1 cup warm water.
- Using wisk or beater, whip the solution until you have created a sudsy foam.
- Use only the foam on the carpet.
It may be necessary to increase the amount of detergent to get enough suds to create a foam.
In an industry where there are many companies looking to make a quick dollar, it is no wonder that many carpet cleaners don't make it past 5 years.
Our company offers a 100% satisfaction Guarantee. It's explained very simply, and it still provides all the protection your family deserves.
We provide quality professional cleaning services to these cities in Arizona: